Friday, February 10, 2012

YAY For the weekend!

I have a feeling I'm going to be saying that a lot more going forward! I am so excited to be starting on a new journey.
In other news, the SA Rodeo has begun and I am so excited. I think it's awesome we can go to a citywide event and share a prayer before each rodeo session. We live in a great country, despite all the "bad" that seems to be going on. Remember there are so many people opressed in other parts of the world. We are a blessed nation. We serve an awesome God.

A few words for the weekend....

Where ever you are and whatever you're going through, know that God is with you. He has your best interest at heart.

Take your time so you don't take things for granted. Spend time with others. Catch up on things you've been putting off. Don't sweat the small stuff (I know I should take my own advice)!

Know that everything happens for a reason and harboring bitterness because things don't go as you planned isn't going to make you feel any better. It won't make God "change His mind". There is a reason for everything and you just have to keep the faith and be diligent in prayer. He wants to hear from you. In the same way my dad wants to hear from me :)

Have an awesome weekend!!! Know that you are blessed in so many ways :)

No comments: