Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday, thursday....

It's thursday. That's all I have to say about that. The weather has been crummy for a few days. Rain and cold and hot and humid, it's a vicious cycle.

Another rodeo date tonight! We saw tenth avenue north on Valentine's day. It was a great Valentine's day :) I cried at the concert! Because of this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrET4KhgV58 and a few others. They were awesome. Tonight is Josh Abbott. Love them! It should be a good time. Luckily, our seats are pretty great too.

A very close family friend's brother passed away. The funeral is today. Please keep him and his dad and their families in your prayers.

I can't imagine losing someone close to me. I am so incredibly thankful that God knows what the heck he is doing. Those close to me can't go anywhere just yet. I need too many of them on a daily/weekly - sometimes hourly - basis. I'm not ready to lose anyone. So thank you Lord for your graciousness and protection and for LIFE in You.

Romans 14:8 For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s.



No comments: