Monday, December 5, 2011

"Sure you want to work here?"

Yes please!

What a great day!

Got to decorate my nice big office, pick out some new furniture, getting a new computer, and am so excited about starting to get involved.

Now to just be patient and let God's plan unfold! The sermon yesterday was about waiting on God's time and how His time is divine and perfect. In the mean time, I will not become lazy and I will try to not make my trust in Him contingent on what happens in my life. I know that through thick and thin He will be there for me and one way or the other His will... will be done.

I am also finally getting into the Christmas spirit. This time last year was really hard for me. Lots going on and it wasn't all fun and games. At church my pastor made a good point. How can we continue to remember the birth and love of Christ in the off season? We are so busy rushing around, getting ready, decorating, baking and gift buying that we probably all lose sight of what Christmas is all about!

What is Christmas about to you?

Yay for being blessed with a new job and God's redeeming love!

No comments: