Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I love you and I miss you

This morning on the way to work and just now at work, I was reminded to remind others I love them.

First, I was reminded by a memory I have of my mom, hugging me and crying softly while next to my Dad's hospital bed and telling me that she just missed him and just wanted him back.

Then, my amazingly sweet husband sends me a link to this video:

http://www.faithit.com/if-ever-woman-in-the-world-heard-this-message/

It's a man telling women what the bible says, about who we are and how loved are are and how precious we are.

You don't get tomorrow, you're blessed with it. You're not lucky to live this life, you're redeemed. You are more to some than what you know.

And I love you.

To all my family that I don't get to see all the time, I love you and I miss you.

To all the girlfriends I have, young and not so young, I love you and I miss you.

To my husband, I love you to the moon and back.

Life is short. Say "I love you" and "I miss you". Often.

(THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRY MOM & G!)

No comments: